Friday, October 31, 2008

Disney Characters in India...

Mickey & Minnie Mouse in Agra, India – it surely would amaze anyone as much as it did to me. How I wish I could be there to see them…again!!
During childhood, I awaited my uncle’s visit from the United States with eagerness. Not only was he my favorite but he got me palatable foreign chocolates and a set Disney comics. I remember secretly reading them in the torchlight under my blanket. Oh, it was a beautiful journey into the Disney world.
During one of my vacations, when my father presented me with ticket to Disneyland, trust me - I was dumbfounded. My day in Disneyland was like living a dream. I was goggle-eyed when I met my Disney characters – LIVE! It was a spine-tingling experience and it surely will be for any one who visits Disneyland no matter what age. I can count my money it!
After all, we have a child-like desire secretly hiding in our heart, isn’t it??

No comments: