Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Virtual View...A Reality!!

Last night, the world saw the historic win of Obama being declared the next President of United States. All news channels were continuously updating their graphs as each state closed their polls to proclaim the winner. While the polling continued in the remaining states, the reporters were communicating with various reporters and celebrities across the country. As I flipped through the channels, something interesting on CNN caught my attention. They were interviewing Will.I.Am, the youth icon however there was a blue line outlining him. Before I could rake my brain, CNN broadcasted on the screen Will.I.Am appears via hologram. "Wow, that’s neat. How did they do it?", I wonder.


Holography or Tomography, call what you may but enjoy the new experience. In couple of years, you wouldn't have to worry about your children while at work. With a virtual environment, you will just a click away in interacting with your children and probably, even hug them.

No comments: